The Kissing Bridge Art Tour provides an excellent opportunity for local artists and artisans to showcase and sell their work from their studios which are otherwise not regularly open to the public. The tour is open to artists with studios in and around Woolwich Township and the rural area of the Kissing Bridge Trail. Guest artists are welcome but must also apply. All work must be original, created by the artist, including but not limited to the following: painting, photography, drawing, sculpture, pottery, blown glass, carving, fibre art, printmaking, collage, stained glass, fibre art and jewellery.
The Kissing Bridge Art Tour strives to maintain a professional tour with artists who are serious about their craft. Below are some guidelines to consider as you think about applying to be an artist on this tour.
- Work made from commercial, pre-fabricated kits or mass-produced goods may not be displayed or sold on the tour.
- Applications may be submitted at any time during the year. However, if you wish to be considered for the tour in any given year, your application must be received by no later than June 16th of that year.
- New applicants must submit the following form
- Please ensure that all photos are high quality and in focus. We require a photo for the brochure and one of these may be chosen. Please label your digital photos with your name and image number. i.e. Jane Smith image 1
- New applicants will be notified of their acceptance by email as soon as possible after receipt of their application.
- Each participating artist is charged a fee of $75.00 to help cover the costs of promoting and advertising the tour. Fees are due upon receipt of an invoice sent by Three Sisters Cultural Centre
- The Kissing Bridge Art Tour is a cooperative effort of the participating artists. All participating artists are expected to assist in the distribution of brochures and promote the tour on social media if they have social media accounts. Volunteers will be called on to distribute road signage the week prior to the show.