The Kissing Bridge Art tour Submission application for the 2024 Tour is now open.
Application deadline is May 31 2024
The Kissing Bridge Art Tour provides an excellent opportunity for artists and artisans to showcase and sell their work in the delightful rural setting of Woolwhich Township. You do not need to be a local artist to apply.
All work must be created by the artist, including but not limited to the following: painting, photography, drawing, sculpture, pottery, blown glass, carving, fibre art, printmaking, collage, stained glass, fibre art, jewellery and quilting. An artist’s prints, art cards and products depicting their art are also acceptable.
The Kissing Bridge Art Tour strives to maintain a professional tour with artists who are serious about their craft. Below are some guidelines to consider as you think about applying to be an artist on this tour.
- Work made from commercial, pre-fabricated kits may not be displayed or sold on the tour.
- Applications may be submitted at any time during the year. However, if you wish to be considered for the tour in any given year, your application must be received by no later than May 31 of that year.
- All applicants must submit the following form
- The photos you submit here will be used in the jury process and if accepted, on the website, in SM postings and on the brochure. Please ensure that they are of high quality and in focus. Please label your digital photos with your name and image number. i.e. Jane Smith image 1
- The jury process will happen at the beginning of June. You will be notified of your acceptance in the show by email in mid June.
- Participating artists are responsible for their displays (Self Standing) and sales during the show. Set up time will be available on the Friday afternoon before the show and in some venues early Saturday morning. Tear down will happen directly after 5pm on the last day of the show. Participating artists are expected to be set up and able to receive the public between 10am and 5pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
- For artists wishing to volunteer for a committee, your applications will be reviewed privately by the Artistic Director of the Three Sisters Cultural Centre so (if you qualify) you can be on boarded before the end on May.